1. Coco fasted Cardio
Drink coffee + 1T Coconut oil (or MCT Oil) upon waking up. Perform 10-20 minutes of cardio, preferably sprint intervals before eating your first real meal of the day.
2. Eat Complex Carbs after training
3. Limit fruit to the afternoon, carbohydrate sources in the evenings should be from green vegetables.
4. Vary your type of cardio daily from sprint work, middle distance or circuits, and long aerobic work. The understood but unmentioned part of this tip is do some type of conditioning every day.
5. Continue to lift HEAVY on the big compound movements as you lean up.
6. Take Max Effort Muscle Fat Burner during the afternoon
7. Do active recovery in between sets of heavy lifting – jump rope, prehab, light sled drags, etc. All of that extra work adds up!
8. Eliminate dairy and other inflammatory foods from your diet.
9. Limit complex carbs to quinoa, sweet potatoes, brown rice, and steel cut oats.
10. Sauna 20 minutes three times per week.